Celtech Consultancy Ltd. Links | Sitemap | Contact Us

Latest News

When can I start work?

Posted in FAQs on 29 April 2004

On appointment we will issue an initial notice to the local authority in which they have 5 working days to reject it. It is important not to commence any building work during the 5 days as it may be deemed unauthorised and default back to the council. Once the 5 day window has passed work can start.