Celtech Consultancy Ltd. Links | Sitemap | Contact Us

Latest News

I’ve lost my certificate, can you send me a copy?

Posted in FAQs on 30 April 2001

If you have lost or damaged your completion certificate please make a request in writing to our registered address for an additional copy. You will incur no fee for using this service, but it should be noted we will not release any information to a 3rd party unless direct permission has been received by our appointed client ie whoever paid the fee.