Celtech Consultancy Ltd. Links | Sitemap | Contact Us

Latest News

I need a site inspection, what should I do?

Posted in FAQs on 29 April 2003

You will be allocated a surveyor on commencement and they will serve as a single point of contact for your project. Inspections will be conducted at key stages of work and can also be arranged on request.