• Never reject plans, but develop the scheme with the design team.
• Always Issue Final Certificates for completed works.
• No statutory fee regulations which allow us to set our own fees.
• Not restricted by county boundaries, therefore we can bring consistency to similar projects. (England and Wales)
Typical Service Level – Celtech Consultancy
• Attend design team meetings.
• Attend progress meetings where necessary throughout the contract.
• Issue Conditional approval and Full approval when required.
• Assessment of the design information relative to the building regulations.
• Consultation with all statutory bodies where it is required eg Fire Service and the water authority.
• Carry out site inspections as necessary .
• Provide site progress and project reports for submission to the project team.
Each team member has an established reputation in the Building Control field and are members of The Association of Building Engineers.
• Equalities (Disabilities) Act Audits can be carried out if required.
• Fire safety advice .
• Fire Risk Assessment
Celtech is a certified member of Constructionline. Our registration number is 122284 and further details can be found at Constructionline.co.uk. Fully endorsed by the Office of Government Commerce, the Welsh Assembly, the Northern Ireland Executive and the Scottish Executive, Constructionline is the UK’s largest and only government owned pre-qualification scheme for the construction industry.
Thorough and rigorous checks have been carried out to ensure that our company will provide you with an exceptional standard of service that you can trust.